We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
In particular we will observe the act regarding personal information collected via our website and meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which we process personal information. We collect and process appropriate information only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil the operational needs or to comply with any legal requirement and to ensure the accuracy of any personal information. Checks are also applied to determine the length of time personal information is held by us.
We also ensure that the rights of people about whom personal data is held are able to be exercised under the Act. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swit Swooo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
How we collect and use information:
We collect personal information from visitors to this website when you request a specific service, through the use of the online forms, and every time to email us your details. This can include:
- Your name and title
- Contact information including email address and contact number
- Venue address and date of event
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other interests related to customer surveys and /or offers
In order to measure to use of our website and make improvements to it, information may be gathered on users visit to the site, This involves:
- Date and time of visit to the site
- The type of browser used
- Your server address
- The pages accessed
- Your operating system eg Windows, Apple Mac
We require this use of personal information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Dealing with your enquires and requests
- Administering orders
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and to customise the website according to your interests
- Carrying out market research campaigns. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are commited to ensuring that your information is secure, and in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial proceedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distibute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permisson or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think may be of interest to you if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Please take care when communicating with us by email, especially if you are sending us sensitive personal information. Your email may be misdirected or intercepted before it reaches us, potentially exposing confidential information to criminals or third parties. Using a password protected attachment or other encrypted method may reduce the risks of confidential information being illegally obtained although this is not a guarantee. We cannot be held accountable for any loss that you suffer if your email is misdirected or intercepted. Criminals may also alter our contact details in e-mails so that your intended telephone communications with us are misdirected.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used links to leave our site, you should not that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such such are not governed by this privacy statement. You should excercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website. look for the information on the page that states:”By giving Swit Swooo your email/contact number you agree that they can send you marketing material. You may opt out at any time. You can ask for your date to be deleted or you can ask for a copy of the data held to be given to you”
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As permitted by law, we only share your personal information with non-affiliated companies or individuals, to comply with legal or regulatory requirements